Sunday, January 27, 2013

This Too Shall Pass

I went for a drive in the country today & was overcome by the beauty of a little tree lined bend. On either side of the narrow two lane road was a deep drainage ditch & no shoulder to speak of. It had been raining on & off & the sun was just beginning to break through a coal black sky. The scene was ridiculously picturesque & my senses were practically salivating at the thought of capturing it. I had my camera with me, but I couldn't stop. I had been following a truck that slowed significantly to make the turn, forcing me & the person behind me to brake...

Sometimes its dangerous to slow down or stop & take in life's breathtaking moments.  The only thing one can do is stay the course & drink it all in as you pass by... 


No comments:

Post a Comment