Thursday, May 24, 2012

Untitled

I was thinking today how people know me for my love of coffee or music or nature.
But not many know me for my love.

Folks know that I'm quiet, a team player & a quick worker.
But not many know what God has done for me.

Some know where I've lived, what jobs I've worked & the places I've traveled.
But not many know the struggle its been just to remain here on this earth.

I can say with the utmost confidence that without God, I would not have lived to see my teens, my 20's, my 30's. Without God, my life loses all meaning.

I am not only my love of coffee, music or nature. I am not merely defined by my demeanor, the places I've lived, where I've earned a paycheck or what roads I've traversed. For whatever reason, I've been saved & continue being saved by God's grace. But if those who "know" me don't know the true meaning of my life, my life may as well mean nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment